Time goes fast when you have fun and now, just over six months after launch, we felt it was time for something new. We have taken lessons from completed recruitments as well as responses from candidates and visitors and given the website a small (but in our opinion much needed) facelift.
In addition to a new design, the website also has some new features that are worth a look at. We are proud to present:
- A new tool for employers to identify requirement profiles for part-time jobs. The tool automates some of our manual processes and simplifies the recruitment process for new employers. Check out the tool here.
- We are proud to have broadened our offering to companies by adding the opportunity to hire consultants through Turn.🎉 Read more about i here.
- New employees require a new about-us page (of course?). We, therefore, have a new wonderful page that gives you a more detailed picture of us who work on the turn. Check it out here.
- We want to develop together with you, so there is now an opportunity to leave feedback to us, without giving either name or contact information. Leave anonymous feedback to us here.
- We will now in the future post blog posts (like this) on the website. In this way, you will have the opportunity to get to know us and our business better. Check-in here from time to time or follow us on LinkedIn to get notifications when we post.
Wiho, now you are welcome to scroll further on the website yourself.🎉